Karen Budzinski challenges women to strengthen relationships, especially marriage. She began sharing her insights on marriage soon after she married her husband, Gary, on November 7, 1981. Since then she has dedicated her life to helping others build better relationships.
Karen is a teacher who shares her passion to live victoriously and leads groups of all ages from birth to seniors both in the United States and abroad. Her signature class, Building Better Relationships, is taught in her home several times a year.
Karen and Gary reside in Michigan.Beginning in 1984, they were blessed with 5 children in a 5-1/2 year time span. Their family has grown to their five adult children, their spouses, ten granddaughters and four grandsons. Together, Gary and Karen become Certified Presenters of the National Center for Biblical Parenting curriculum Cooperation, Consequences and Keeping Your Sanity.
Karen began teaching marriage classes in December 1981. She has worked in many areas of ministry in the Church and the community since then, including:
- Monthly volunteer at the Arbor Inn senior residents’ home.
- Homeschooled for six years.
- Unit Leader for Creative Memories scrapbooking.
- Taught scrapbooking at Gilda’s Cancer Support Group.
- Leader of Assemblies of God Women’s Ministries.
- Taught Discipleship and New Believer’s Programs.
- Sunday School teacher for adults.
- Nursery Director and volunteer.
- Rainbow leader (preschool age).
- Daisies, Prims, and STAR leader for girls ages 5 – 15.
- Leader for Married Couples of large church.
- Planned all-church vacations hosting over 70 families.
- Taught homiletics to various groups.
- Directed and produced children’s musicals in England, at a community field, and in several churches.
- Vacation Bible School Director and teacher.
- Hosted ongoing dinner parties at home for church attendees.
- Conducted monthly teen outreaches with activities and speakers.
- MOPS and Bible speaker at various churches and groups, including District level.
- Taught Pastors and leaders in Peru and Haiti.
- Hosted three SpeakUpTM conferences at large church.
- President and Chairman of the Board for Vision Hope, a non-profit to help abused, abandoned and neglected children.
- Taught relationship classes both at various churches and in home.
Apart from her family, Karen’s greatest passion is sharing the Word of God to help others live the victorious and free life that God intended them to live.